Sunday 29 December 2013

Recent Pieces

I haven't really done much since the craft fair a couple of weeks ago, but I do have a few pieces I finished before that I haven't posted about. This first one is another Diary.


It didn't sell at the fair, so I altered it and added a strap made from braiding I bought recently and a delrin clip closure. I didn't have a chance to get a photo though, I gave it to my Dad for Christmas. One thing I worked on over a period of time was another woolly vessel. I embellished a wet felted vessel I made a couple of years ago with lots of wool, angora, mohair and alpaca locks. I attached them by needlefelting, then wrapped it up and put it through the washing machine.


I made this nuno felted piece quite a few weeks ago, but didn't get a bright day to photograph it. I haven't decided what to make out of it yet.


Have you made anything over the holidays or took some time to relax?

2 comments:

  1. OOOOh how I love your woolly vessel....feely-vision needed here! Such long flowing neutral locks. Yummy!
    I've picked my hook up for the first time in three weeks...didn't intend to leave it quite so long but have difficulty getting started again after a break!
    Love the colours on your nuno too!
    Happy new year
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ali :)
      Smelly vision would be good too, the locks still smell so nice :)
      It is hard getting back into things after a break, isn't it?

      Delete